About Me

My photo
A dedicated political science major and an aspiring researcher with a passion for theater and a penchant for everything feline. I dream big. To put it simply: A typical 19 year old with dreams and issues.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A cheat day away from temper management


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZP8pCw4MBY

WARNING: This post may contain explicit verbal content that may make me sound like an overly upset uneducated spoiled brat with morally questionable intentions.

Oh wait no. I won’t apologize for being upset. In fact I will take full liberty to type EXACTLY, verbatim and vernacular, what is going on in my mind right now.

I’ve seen this video floating around the net for a while now but have decided against wasting my time watching it. I knew I hated that (person is not a suitable noun) why would I waste my time for you arrogant asdfghjkl. AND BESIDES I TAKE PRIDE IN LIVING A LIFE AWAY FROM YOU.

But my mom forced me and well I was right, NOW I CANNOT KEEP MY COOL AND HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT HIDING BEHIND THIS VEIL OF CALMNESS AND BLISSFUL IGNORANCE AND JUST YELL.  Not just because I think Ethel Booba is cool and you are a totally unworthy self righteous ass for yelling at her that way.

YOU FUCKTARD.

YOU DON’T YELL AT PEOPLE LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY ON TELEVISION

MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD I’VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT WHY AND HOW IN THIS CRUEL EARTH DO YOU STILL GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB?? But then I grew up and educated myself and realized (and mourned at the thought of how) you are such a fucking commodity in this godforsaken capitalistic media television world.

HOW COULD SUCH A DEMON BE SO BANKABLE??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS INDUSTRY? (And by industry I am including Fans and not just media companies)

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR ACTING LIKE SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND NO I AM NOT SARCASTIC:

Since the inception of your (unreasonable) fame you have been constantly doing the most asshole things. From ruining my childhood by making manyak the Calendar Girl contestants when you were a host of that something noon time show in the 90’s, you’ve been on a spree of constant perverted-ness and rudeness.

BECAUSE WITH EVERY ACT YOU DO, YOU ARE OPENING MINDS OF MORE AND MORE FILIPINOS ABOUT THE EVIL THAT HUMANS (wait no I take this back. THAT WAS SUCH AN INSULT TO THE HUMAN RACE) ARE CAPABLE OF.

I sound stupid but I am in rage mode.

I still don’t understand. You know, after your stampede in Ultra I thought the ludicrousness of your fame would finally dawn on people and your ratings would, I don’t know, hopefully go down down down UNTIL YOUR SHOW GETS CUT OFF.

BUT NO. That’s not what happened. You continued to thrive on your money making vulgar spree. You and your narcissistic desire to control ABSCBN with your totalitarian ways have already gotten you kicked out of the channel, and now, for some demonic reason you ended up in a different network with an equal opportunity to lord it all over them again.

You are a phenomenon. A tragic phenomenon. People should stop accusing Koreans of being rude and attempting to take over the country. There is some other tragic phenomenon that is struggling to lord his rudeness over the archipelago.

I am so mad at you right now I am this close (makes a gesture of a tiny tiny tiny distance) to accusing you of being an illuminati

And now I am proofreading to make sure I don't accidentally mention your name cause you might sue me for libel for staining your super clean and super innocent rep which is super loved by the super filipinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment